Rose and Crown Apothecary
Rugosa Rose Face Cream
C02 rose petal extract - cold-pressed rosehip seed oil - small batch rosewater - rose damascena essential oil
- promotes healthy skin regeneration
- rich in naturally occurring vitamin C + A to fight free radicals and even skin tone
- soothing marshmallow root polysaccarids soften skin, soothe irritation, and facilitate healing
- pomegranate seed oil supports and stimulates collagen production
- fresh rugosa roses distilled in house tone, balance, and offers a heavenly aroma
- garden grown comfrey strengthens and supports healthy skin integrity
- aloe vera offers cooling hydration
- vitamin E offers powerful antioxidant protection and helps brighten skin
- organic rose damascena essential oil (the real deal) to offer fierce Venus energy
Soft as a petal, enjoy the beauty of wild rugosa roses with this light, silky face cream that soaks right into your skin. A pea-sized amount is all it takes to balance, tone, soothe skin and lock in moisture. Roses are a powerful vulnerary and support healthy skin through their naturally anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and astringent properties. Using traditional alchemy techniques, this cream truly embodies the essence of rose and offers a delicate, floral, and uplifting scent. Morning collected rose blossom dew adds a magical touch to this balancing face cream.
Contains: Rugosa rose*, marshmallow root*, and comfrey* infused in sunflower oil**, jojoba oil*, and cold-pressed rosehip and pomegranate seed oils**, small batch artisan beach rose hydrosol*, rose dew essence, aloe vera**, rosa damascena essential oil**, *vitamin E, and local beeswax from the Willamette valley.
*organically grown/mindfully gathered, **certified organic
I absolutely love the rose face cream. It literally feels like it is melting into my skin. I stopped using a wrinkle filler because this cream when you keep smoothing it into your skin it fills just like a filler. I love the scent as well. I just bought this for my step daughter because she is also a fan of Rose and Crown. I use this in combination with the Wild Rose and lemon Balm toner. My face stays moist all day, in a good way! Totally recommend.
I’m Sue Chris’s wife,
Purchased your product Soft Skin in Florence Oregon. Loved it. I used it on my face, then purchased the Rugosa Rose face cream. I love the creamy texture, how my skin absorbs it and how my skin feels. Thank you my cream and the gift of
Love potIon teaser.